1. Payment terms are strictly 30 days from completion of function. If not a late payment charge would be levied at 2% per month or part month.
2. A Deposit of 10% will be requested for weddings and other private celebrations at the discretion of the management.
3. All china, cutlery and glassware supplied by Gourmet Foods will be returned clean and dry unless by prior arrangement. Any breakages will be charged at current purchase cost.
4. Minimum order £50 (delivery charge will be made if less than this amount)
5. We reserve the right to substitute ingredients if they do not match our required standard or due to non-availability.
6. Provisional bookings cannot be guaranteed unless written confirmation is received by letter or e mail.
7. We are able to supply any wines or drinks on a sale or return basis.
8. All equipment, china, cutlery, glassware and linen hired in by us on your behalf are your responsibility for the duration of the hire. All breakages, loss or damage will be charged for in full at current purchase prices. Any damage to linen from cigarette burns, candle wax, dyes from party poppers etc. would be your responsibility and must be paid for in full. We must be informed before commencing work of any heat sensitive surfaces etc. that we may come into contact with, the appropriate precautions can then be taken; failure to inform would negate our responsibility.
9. Cancellations must be in writing by e mail, fax or post within 15 working days. Answer phone messages will not be accepted.
10. VAT is additional to all prices quoted.